Evolve 2020’s program creation is well underway. There will be eight track topics that feature content relevant to event professionals.
Over 35 sessions will have specifically chosen subject matter expert speakers from our industry and from the broader business sector.
Click on each track or session to learn more about the speakers and to explore the sessions.
Please note: speakers and session times are subject to change.
SUNDAY 3 MAY 2020
|10:00am||11:30am||Brunch with the Branches invitation only|
|12:00pm||1:00pm||Women in AV Discussion|
|12:30pm||1:30pm||Accredited/Recognised Member & Sponsors Thank You Event invitation only|
Boost Your Brain – Dr Helena Popovic
Dietary Requirements review – Nicky Rasmin
|3:00pm||4:30pm||MEA Industry Forum|
|4:30pm||5:00pm||Evolve Expo Opening|
|5:00pm||6:30pm||Evolve Opening Presentation|
|6:30pm||9:30pm||Evolve Welcome Reception
MONDAY 4 MAY 2020
TUESDAY 5 MAY 2020
Event industry ‘track champions’ have been engaged to provide grassroots insights and expertise to ensure current and relevant session content and best practice.
Thank you to our track champions for their participation:
- Future Leaders – Natalie Bell (AA&P Events), Jessica Christy (Harry the Hirer) and Zac Leach (ibis Styles East Perth)
- Event Design & Management – Inge Garofani (DC Conferences), Rochelle Krason and Dorina Martelli (Bankwest)
- Business Management – Gary Bender (World Corporate Travel), Natalie Bell (Associated Advertising & Promotion)
- Sales and Marketing – Nicole Bates (Conversion Management), Mary-Jane Devine (Fusion Marketing) and Leanne Zeid (IHG)
- Best Practice Case Studies – Ian Stuart
- Wellness and Personal Development – Peter Bliss (Business is Bliss)
We acknowledge the Traditional Owners of this country and recognise their continuing connection to land, waters and culture.
We pay our respect to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, and their Elders – past, present and emerging.